Awards and Honors
2014 National Webby Honoree: DoctorOz.com
- The Webby Awards
2014 National Webby Honoree: AskMD
- The Webby Awards
2014 Appy Award: AskMD by Sharecare
- MediaPost Awards
2010 Atlanta Marketer of the Year(AMY) Award: Web and Interactive Marketing: MyPrinties.com
- American Marketing Association: Atlanta Chapter
2010 Golden Flame Award: Printies
- International Association of Business Communicators
2009 Communicator Award: Ron Clark's Great American Teacher's Club
- The Communicator Awards
2007 National Webby Honoree: Real Estate: SOL Sotheby's Realty
- The Webby Awards
ADDY Awards: Gold and Silver: Various
- American Advertising Federation
- "Randall has been a great influence during our time together at Sharecare. He is a few years ahead of me in our career paths and has generously shared his insights and practices so that I am able to improve my processes more quickly. He is very reliable and an in-depth manager who helps his subordinates maximize their potential. He excels at planning, avoids fire drills and puts them out quickly if they do occur."
- Patrick Price, was Randall's coworker as a Software Engineer III/Team Lead at Sharecare, Inc.
- Fred Peters, was Randall's direct report as a Senior Software Engineer at Sharecare, Inc.
- "Randall is an incredibly talented and focused graphic and web designer. With little direction, Randall turned our ideas into graphic magic quickly and seemingly effortlessly. I highly recommend
- Michael Balser, was Randall's client as CEO of GraceFruit Media, LLC.
- "Randall has worked on a couple projects for us during our busy seasons. His coding ability is only matched by his professionalism. I love that he is straight forward with his strengths as well as his
weaker areas so that he never takes on a project he can not deliver with perfection."
- Benj Miller, was Randall's client as CEO of GraceFruit Media, LLC.
- "Randall is a great guy to work with. He has a deep understanding of multiple coding languages and delivers on time with a professional attitude. He's a great asset to our company when we're a
- Lars Miller, was Randall's client as CEO of GraceFruit Media, LLC.
- "Randall is a very talented interactive developer and strong leader. His dedication, quality work, and insightful contributions are a valuable asset to any team. I highly recommend Randall, and welcome the opportunity to work with him again."
- Tom Kirszenstein, Innovations Manager, Definition 6, worked with Randall at Definition 6
"Randall possesses a rare and most welcomed blend of character, work ethic, competency, and
professionalism. When I left the Creative department at Definition 6 and moved into the company's
Innovations department, his ability to work as such a high level on such a large amount of topics
made me feel that Creative was in very capable hands. I can only hope to find a legitimate excuse
to work with Randall again. I have no question that any professional endeavors I undertake will be
better because of his involvement."
- Burton Posey, Interactive Developer, Definition 6, worked with Randall at Definition 6
"Working with Randall has been a pleasure, and I highly recommend and endorse his abilities. He
has a positive attitude, and never complains about the necessary tasks at hand. Plus, he is a
talented developer with an eye for design, and his skill set is wide and eclectic, stemming from
real-world experience and application."
- Chris Wallace, Founding Partner, The SuperGroup, managed Randall at The SuperGroup
"Randall was a great employee who went about his work professionally and creatively. I would not
hesitate to recommend him."
- Jonathan Bouffler, Executive Vice President, PCDI / Ashworth University, managed Randall
indirectly at Ashworth University
"Randall is a very hard-working, enthusiastic and bright person. He is an expert in his trade and
also takes interest in other projects and endeavors that don't directly involve him, giving creative
and intelligent suggestions. He's always positive even when work gets difficult and is willing to learn
new things in order to gain a deeper understanding of any project. He is never too busy to help
another peer and is very conscientious of others on his team. I've thoroughly enjoyed working with
Randall and see him as a tremendous asset on any project."
- Hayley Sanderson, associate designer, Definition 6, worked directly with Randall at Definition 6
"I enjoyed getting to know Randall at Definition 6, he is a very talented creative developer and a
great person to work with. Randall provided creative solutions and new ideas for my clients and
executed them very well. I would recommend Randall’s work for someone that is looking for an
experienced and knowledgeable interactive developer."
- Cecilia Barella, Account Manager, Definition 6, worked with Randall at Definition 6
"Randall came in to heard cats and he did a terrific job of understanding the internal client's needs
and putting together a plan to fulfill their expectations."
- Stuart Wingate, Director of Marketing, Ashworth University, managed Randall at Ashworth
"Randall Potter is a very talented web developer, who can write code efficiently and quickly. Randall
is an excellent communicator, who can take on leadership roles without hesitation, and deliver
professional results while meeting deadlines."
- Jubril Olayiwola, Student, Ashworth University, worked directly with Randall at Ashworth
"Randall is very attention-to-detail oriented and tends to operate ahead of the curve. Randall is a
pleasure to have on a team because he brings a fresh insight and vision to the table, consistently,
every time. His technical skills are quite exceptional, and I'd gladly work with him again."
- Jai Santiago Williams, Jr. Web Designer, Ashworth University, worked directly with Randall at
Florida Highway Patrol Recommendations, Commendations, and Duties [PDF FORMAT]
Republican Party of Florida Website Re-Design
- "Thanks for all your extra effort on this. I know its been a MOVING target..."
- Jim Rimes
Director of the Republican Party of Florida
"Just talked to a Washington Post reporter who said ours is the best state GOP website he’s seen. He may do a story on our efforts to reach out to the new media community. Good work!
-Erin Van Sickle (Republican Party of Florida press Secretary)
Charlie Crist for Governor 2006
- "You guys do great work!! I’m glad we had you on our team."
- Jim Rimes(Director of Operations)
- Note: Charlie Crist was elected to Florida's Governor. We were there election night running the graphics and data displays on the big screens. The news reported that our application that was developed along side a Tampa data solutions company was faster than the Associate Press' coverage of election statistics.
Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
Juli Puckett (Director of Communications and Marketing)
2007 Small Business of the Year: Technology Finalist
While acting as Lead Developer for Taproot Creative the company was selected for this award by the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce.
100 Innovative Ideas for Florida's Future Website
"Works great now, thank you so much Randall!!"
Kayla Rutherford - Republican Party of Florida